Orthotics Now is pleased to announce the addition of Therafirm Compression Hosiery to our product line.
Therafirm Compression Hosiery
Who should wear Gradient Compression hosiery?
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Moderate to severe varicose veins
- Tired, aching fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- People who either stand or sit for long periods of time
- Family history of venous leg disorders
- Expectant mothers
Additionally, many individuals without above conditions simply appreciate wearing gradient compression hosiery because of the way it makes their legs feel!
What does Gradient Compression hosiery do?
- Delivers a controlled amount of pressure to the legs
- Supports the venous and lymphatic system and prevents poor circulation
- Promotes better venous blood flow which in turn helps prevent and control vein-related diseases
- Medically correct and true gradient compression.
- Not found with large retailers!
To order Therafirm Compression Hosiery products, please Call Orthotics Now at: 519-736-5353